This week’s SEO Copywriting Top 10 includes SEO myths and mistakes, seeing your site through Googley eyes, a comprehensive link-audit guide and more.
Have you heard of Google Helpouts? Find out what it is and how it can help your business.
Also, stay focused long enough to discover how mindfulness can optimize your attention as a writer.
1. Modestos Siotos writes Link Audit Guide for Effective Link Removals and Risk Mitigation for Moz.
2. Jennifer Slegg writes 4 SEO Myths & Conspiracy Theories Google’s Matt Cutts Wants to Die for Search Engine Watch.
3. Joel Comm writes How Google Helpouts Can Grow Your Leads and Your Business for Social Media Examiner.
4. Sergio Aicardi writes Using SEO & Social Media To Grow Your Company in 2014 for Social Media Today.
5. Michael Martinez writes Cocitation, Cooccurence, Context, and Proximity for People Who Get Confused for SEO Theory.
6. Neil Patel writes How to Look at Your Website the Way Google Does for KISSmetrics.
7. David K. William writes Lessons in Mindfulness: How to Optimize Your Attention As a Writer for The Web Writer Spotlight.
8. Nick Stamoulis writes 3 SEO Mistakes That Can Ruin Your Website for Brick Marketing.
9. Jay Baer writes 7 Ingredients for Employee Social Advocacy | Convince and Convert: Social Media Strategy and Content Marketing Strategy for Convince & Convert.
10. Laura Lippay writes Is Your Content Strategy Guided by Audience Intent (or Just Keywords)? for Moz.
Get all the latest SEO news – sign up for the SEO Copywriting Buzz newsletter today!
Photo thanks to darraghoconnor12 (Mindfulness)