You probably know what a copywriting swipe file is, and maybe you’ve been meaning to start one but haven’t figured it out yet. Well, check out post #2 to finally figure it out!
There’s a bunch about SEO this week, as John McTigue helps you create a Hummingbird-worthy website, Michael Martinez brings you back to the core essentials, Barry Adams helps out with your SEO strategy, and Barry Schwartz shares Google’s top milestones of the past year’s 890 search changes!
Also, don’t miss Chloe Mason Gray’s complete guide to online customer research in post #6. We can all use something to make that easier! 🙂
1. Michael Ofei writes 5 Systems You Need to Skyrocket Your Freelance Writing Career for Write to Done.
2. Copywriting.com posts How to start a copywriting swipe file.
3. John McTigue writes How to Create a Website Google Hummingbird Will Love for Kuno Creative.
4. Joe Pulizzi writes 7 Thoughts That Will Change Your Content Marketing Strategy for Content Marketing Institute.
5. Michael Martinez writes Core Essentials of On Site Search Engine Optimization for SEO Theory.
6. Chloe Mason Gray writes The Complete Guide to Online Customer Research for KISSmetrics.
7. Barry Adams writes 4 Crucial Ingredients for a Successful SEO Strategy for State of Digital.
8. Nathan Safran writes How Content Is Changing And What Marketers Need To Know [Survey Data] for Marketing Land.
9. Kyra Kuik writes How to Create Evergreen Content that Builds Your Business for distilled.
10. Barry Schwartz writes Google’s Head Of Search 10 Biggest Search Milestones With 890 Changes In Past Year for Search Engine Roundtable.
Get all of the latest SEO goodness by signing up for the SEO Copywriting Buzz newsletter now!