We have a powerful mix of posts for you in this week’s SEO Copywriting Top 10.
Eliminate keyphrase conundrum with the AdWords Best Practices Center.
New to freelance writing or need to improve your business? Take charge, and charge right! Heather shares how.
Did you know that dumb comments on your blog make you look dumb? Yikes! Roger Dooley explains. Good thing we have such intelligent readers. 😉
Enjoy and have a great week!
1. Search Engine Land writes AdWords Best Practices Resource Center Opens for Digital Marketers.
2. Kevan Lee writes Feeling Uncomfortable: The Way to Create Amazing Content for Buffer Blog.
3. Eric Enge writes 3 Ways To Scale Your Content Marketing for Marketing Land.
4. Heather Lloyd-Martin writes How to charge for freelance copywriting services for SEO Copywriting.
5. Cyrus Shepard writes Feeding the Hummingbird: Structured Markup Isn’t the Only Way to Talk to Google for Moz.
6. Miranda Miller writes Google My Business: New Local/Social Dashboard for Business for WordStream.
7. Michele Linn writes A Guide to Creating Content in the Formats Your Audience Loves for Content Marketing Institute.
8. Cosette Jarrett writes 10 Things You Can Learn from Bad Copy for KISSmetrics.
9. Michael Stelzner writes Twitter Cards for Blogs: How to Set Them Up for Social Media Examiner.
10. Roger Dooley writes Dumb Comments by Others Make YOU Look Dumb for Neuromarketing.
PS: If you found any of these posts helpful, please share the list with others!
Impress clients and colleagues with your SEO in-the-know! Get all the latest industry tips and updates – sign up for the SEO Copywriting Buzz newsletter now!
Photo thanks to Halloween 20111031