Was that a penguin you just saw?
Major traffic changes to sites hit by the Google Penguin link-spamming update had some SEOs crying Penguin.
The ever-on-top-of-it Google update guru Barry Schwartz found out otherwise straight from the search giant’s mouth in this week’s top post.
Also, more on Google Hummingbird and how to create an update-proof SEO strategy.
1. Barry Schwartz writes No, Google Says There’s Been No Penguin Update for Search Engine Land.
2. Kathy Klotz-Guest writes 7 Ways to Lighten Up Your Marketing and Generate Conversation for Convince & Convert.
3. Kerry Curren writes Use Search Insights to Improve Your Content Marketing Strategy: 4 Steps for Content Marketing Institute.
4. Annabel Hodges writes Hummingbird & Entity Search for State of Digital.
5. Neil Patel writes How to Create a Search Engine Listing That Engages Trust for KISSmetrics.
6. Chris Ainsworth writes The Top 5 Off-Page Optimisation Factors for Search Engine People.
7. Larry Kim writes Triple Your Click Through Rate for Social Media Today.
8. Michael Gerard writes Outsourcing Content Creation: Agencies vs. Freelancers for Curata.
9. Marjorie Steele writes How to build a Google update-proof SEO strategy for Level343.
10. Lisa Toner writes 11 Ideas to Grow Brand Awareness at Lightning Speed for HubSpot.
Start making more money today! Raise your rates by adding SEO copywriting to your suite of services. Save $150 on SEO Copywriting Certification with code CATSAWAY. Quick! Prices go up when Heather returns on June 17!
Photo thanks to Ian Wilson.