It’s that time of year. I’ve been sick in bed for five days now (yes, FIVE days) and I’m doing everything I can to feel better. Then I realized – what other way to feel better than by giving away a free, 3-month subscription to my SEO Copywriting Certificate program?
(Not familiar with the Certificate program? Check out the fantastic SEO Copywriting training course review by Ken Horst and the good folks at TopRank Marketing.)
So, here’s what I’m going to do:
Comment on this post and tell me in 75 words or less how receiving a Certificate in SEO copywriting will improve your career and boost your bottom line. So…
If you’re an in-house copywriter or marketer, how would earning a Certificate help your career and your company?
If you’re a freelance Web writer, how would a Certificate transform your business and drive income?
If you’re a journalist, how could learning the SEO copywriting ropes help you gain more readers and improve your online writing skills?
Here are the “rules.”
1. The contest runs from today (November 16th) through November 23rd at 5 p.m. PT. The winner will be announced on November 24th.
2. Only one entry per person, please. Thank you.
3. If you send me an email telling me why you should win on top of commenting on this post, I will ignore your entry. ONLY blog comments will count as entries.
4. The prize has no cash value.
5. No purchase is necessary.
6. Please make sure that you provide your email address. Otherwise, I can’t contact you to tell you that you’ve won!
7. The winner agrees to let me use their name/picture in future promotional materials.
Let the commenting begin… 🙂