Let’s face it, whether you’re a freelance copywriter or an in-house content creator, you’ve gotta do it all – and this group of posts may save your life! (OK, that’s a bit dramatic. They’ll just keep you from getting crushed under the weight of confusion-driven deadlines.)
This week brings a grand mix of copywriting, SEO and overall content marketing tactics.
Discover how to get clients begging to hire you, stellar examples of ecommerce copywriting, the latest on Google, Panda 4.0 and keywords, as well as content marketing growth hacks, magnetic email incentives – and more!
1. Carol Tice writes How to Get Freelance Writing Clients Begging to Hire You for Make A Living Writing.
2. Birgitte Rasine writes How to Write Through Duress for The Write Practice.
3. Bill Slawski writes How Google Might Identify Synonyms for Entities Using Anchor Text for SEO by the Sea.
4. Glenn Gabe writes More Panda 4.0 Findings: Syndication, User Engagement, Indexation & Keyword Hoarding for Search Engine Watch.
5. Michele Linn writes The Complete Guide to Influencer Marketing: Strategies, Templates & Tools for Content Marketing Institute.
6. Nicole Kohler writes The Hidden Power of Nofollow Links for Moz.
7. Garrett Moon writes 9 Content Marketing Growth Hacks to Drive Traffic and Conversions for Unbounce.
8. Christopher Ratcliff writes Five evocative examples of ecommerce copywriting for Econsultancy.
9. Dorothy Wheeler writes How Does Competitive Intelligence Tie Into Search? for Search Engine Journal.
10. Michael Hyatt writes A Step-by-Step Guide for Creating a Magnetic Email Incentive for Michael Hyatt.
We’re giving away Heather’s SEO Copywriting Certification course while she’s on vacation! OK, it’s not free, but save $150 until June 17 with the code CATSAWAY! Hurry!
Photo thanks to peasap