This week, we dig into the SEO data! Erin Everhart shows us how to prove its value without drowning in data in post #9. How do you measure SEO performance in a not-provided world? SEO Book’s Peter D. has the answer in post #1!
Bill Slawski’s got another killer entity-types post in #3, and for those of you not ready to tackle Bill’s technical level, Andy Franco takes us back to the SEO basics in post #7.
Oh, and remember how Google did away with keyword match types in AdWords? What’s that? Oh, you’re still fuming about it? Well … Bing’s doing it, too. Miranda Miller fills you in with post #6.
1. Peter D. writes Not Provided: How To Measure SEO Perfromance for SEO Book.
2. L. Williams writes 6 Tips for Influencer Marketing from an Influencer for Content Marketing Institute.
3. Bill Slawski writes Identifying Entity Types and the Transfiguration of Search @Google for SEO by the Sea.
4. Smriti Chawla writes 4 Simple eCommerce Product Page Tests That Take Less Than an Hour for KISSmetrics.
5. Beth Gladstone writes 7 Simple Twitter Marketing Tips to Improve Your Results for Social Media Examiner.
6. Miranda Miller writes Bing Follows Google’s Lead with Close Variant Matching for WordStream.
7. Andy Franco writes Back to SEO Basics: Why Relevant External Links Matter by Vertical Measures for Vertical Measures.
8. Joanna Wiebe writes These Landing Page Copywriting “Best Practices” Turned Out To Be Fails for Unbounce.
9. Erin Everhart writes How To Prove The Value Of SEO Without Drowning In Data for Search Engine Land.
10. Kevan Lee writes Buffer’s Guide to Creating Amazing Content for Search Engine Journal.
If you’ve made it this far, I’m sad to say that this is my last roundup. It’s been a blast, and I’ll miss subjecting all of you to my wiles, but there are new adventures ahead and I must consolidate my workload down to just one job. You’ve been awesome and I thank you so much for reading. I’ll continue to be a part of the SuccessWorks community by keeping up with my SEO Copywriting skills through Heather’s site and continuing to hang on her every word. Really, she’s amazing! Thanks again, everyone, and I’ll see you in the comments and our LinkedIn group. :)
Save almost $200 on Heather’s SEO Copywriting Certification with coupon code FUN! Sign up now!