Last Updated on
You freelance SEO copywriters won’t want to miss this one!
In this week’s SEO Copywriting Top 10, there’s a guide to optimizing client websites, 140 websites that pay writers – and hot USP strategies!
You’ll also want to keep up with Google by reading the latest on author rank and how Hummingbird has impacted search so far.
Got an unfamiliar niche? Check out #8 for a content strategy that’s perfect for you!
There’s more copywriting greatness in there for ya, too, so enjoy!
1. Kristi Kellogg writes Google Authorship Photos Removed, Author Rank Ahead for Bruce Clay Blog.
2. Peter Da Vanzo writes Guide to Optimizing Client Sites 2014 for SEO Book.
3. Matthew Barby writes How Press Requests Can Be A Link Building Gold Mine for Search Engine Land.
4. Jennifer Roland writes 140 Websites That Pay Writers in 2014 for Make A Living Writing.
5. Mike Sansone writes 13 ½ Business Blogging Tips to Impress Readers and Skyrocket Sales for ConverStations.
6. Kevin Carlton writes 10 super simple strategies copywriters use to find a sizzling-hot USP for Write Online.
7. Gabriella Sannino writes Optimizing Your Content The Best SEO for Level 343.
8. Adrienne Erin writes How to Develop a Content Strategy for an Unfamiliar Niche for Search Engine People.
9. Ian Lurie writes 8 Simple But Powerful Landing Page Copywriting Tips for Unbounce.
10. Eric Enge writes Assessing Hummingbird’s Impact On Search — 10 Months Later for Search Engine Land.
Get SEO copywriting tips and course discounts delivered to your inbox! Sign up for the SEO Copywriting Buzz newsletter now!