SEO Copywriting Top 10: July 2 to 8, 2014
There’s a whole lot about SEO in this week’s Top 10!
Ruth Burr Reedy tells you what you need to know to succeed in SEO today, and HubSpot gives you a gigantically awesome Google ranking factors infographic.
But there’s more! (Yes, I did just use that overused, persuasive copywriting line on you. Jokingly, though, because you’re one of us! Oh, and there also really is more.)
Builtvisible gives you a candidate’s perspective on landing an SEO gig, and Arnie Kuenn interviews Danny Sullivan on the state of search.
Go forth and enjoy all of this searchy goodness!
1. Henneke writes How to Woo Clients with Your Online Personality for Enchanting Marketing.
2. Amanda DiSilvestro writes Find Writing Opportunities the Unconventional Way for SEO Copywriting.
3. Carol Tice writes How to Get Over Your Paralyzing Article Writing Fears for Make A Living Writing.
4. Tamar Weiss writes 4 Steps to a B2B Content Marketing Strategy that Drives Revenue for Content Marketing Institute.
5. Ruth Burr Reedy writes Essential Skill Sets for the Modern SEO for ISOOSI Blog.
6. Sam Kusinitz writes An Exhaustive List of Google’s Ranking Factors [Infographic] for HubSpot.
7. Ben Davis writes The Natural History Museum online: a lesson in copywriting for Econsultancy.
8. Bridget Randolph writes How To Tap Into Social Norms to Build a Strong Brand for Moz.
9. Dani Mansfield writes Getting a job in SEO: A Candidate’s Perspective for Builtvisible.
10. Arnie Kuenn writes The Current State of Search: An Interview with Danny Sullivan for LinkedIn.
Stop wasting time searching for search news! Let us do it for you! Sign up for the SEO Copywriting Buzz newsletter now and get your time back.
Creative Commons licensed photo thanks to brewbooks.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!