Last Updated on
Because it would be weird and unjust not to mention it, here’s a post on Google removing authorship photos from search. I don’t want to put one of these posts in the list, though, because that precious space is mostly for learning things. However, you should be aware of the change.
One cool thing to learn, now that Heather’s back from her month-long sojourn into the Grand Canyon, is to leave your comfort zone behind in order to grow. See how she did it in her post!
Also on the topic of personal growth, don’t miss Demian Farnworth’s piece on outsmarting obsolescence.
1. Eric Covino writes SEO Insurance: Best Practices for Writing SEO Services Client Contracts for SEO Book.
2. Michael Gerard writes Outsourcing Content Creation: Agencies vs. Freelancers for Curata.
3. Barry Adams writes Google`s Road to Total Web Domination for State of Digital.
4. Heather Lloyd-Martin writes Climb out of your comfort zone! for SEO Copywriting.
5. Danielle Bachini writes Why You Must Be Blogging for SEO Success for Brick Marketing.
6. Demian Farnworth writes How to Outsmart Obsolescence for Medium.
7. Michele Linn writes The Basics of SEO for Successful Content Marketing for Content Marketing Institute.
8. Michael Stelzner writes Marketing You: How to Play to Your Unique Strengths for Social Media Examiner.
9. Rand Fishkin writes 8 Ways to Use Email Alerts to Boost SEO – Whiteboard Friday for Moz.
10. David Cheng writes How to Optimize Your Older Blog Content for Long Tail Conversion for Unbounce.
Get all of the latest news and deals by signing up for the SEO Copywriting Buzz newsletter! Sign up now!