There are a couple posts about the psychology of conversion for you this week.
Neil Patel shares some insights on anticipation while Nate Desmond gives you some psych tactics with case-study examples.
Ready to throw in the towel on your writing biz? David K. William helps you delve into your own mind to deal with thoughts of giving up your freelance writing career.
The anticipation must be killing you, so I’ll let you get to it!
1. Mike Murray writes The Great Content Checklist: Tips, Tools, and Examples for Content Marketing Institute.
2. Heather Lloyd-Martin writes 9 (more) questions writers ask about SEO copywriting for SEO Copywriting.
3. Andy Crestodina writes 3 Myths About Duplicate Content for KISSmetrics.
4. Greg Gifford writes Everybody Needs Local SEO for Moz.
5. Kelsey Jones writes How Does Google Index Tweets? A Study by @StoneTemple for Search Engine Journal.
6. David K. William writes What do you do when you feel like giving up? for The Web Writer Spotlight.
7. Neil Patel writes The Psychology of Anticipation and What it Means for Your Conversions for Unbounce.
8. Aki Libo-on writes How to Be a Better SEO: An Interview With Benj Arriola for Search Engine Journal.
9. Nate Desmond writes 5 Psychological Principles of High Converting Websites for KISSmetrics.
10. Ronell Smith writes How To Go Where The Competition Isn’t And Win for ISOOSI Blog.
Don’t miss a thing! Sign up the the SuccessWorks SEO Copywriting Buzz newsletter to stay up-to-date on all of your SEO info.