I’m looking for a super-smart SEO copywriter who can help me 5-8 hours a week. This is a great position for a new copywriter who is looking for hands-on experience within the SEO copywriting industry.
The position is unpaid, but the payoffs in terms of exposure, making invaluable industry connections, and learning the day-to-day realities of managing a high-visibility, online SEO copywriting blog are truly priceless!
I will be giving preference to SEO Copywriting Certification students/graduates.
Besides possessing excellent writing skills and a passion for SEO copywriting, it is imperative that you have the following qualities down:
- Spelling, grammar, punctuation, and syntax
- Spelling, grammar, punctuation, and syntax (yes, I wrote it twice)
- How to link to sources, e.g., SEO Copywriting
- The importance of deadlines (x2)
- WordPress: Uploading documents, editing, and adding media
- How to write tight, compelling headlines and post descriptions
- Working knowledge of the SEO and content marketing industry
- A healthy sense of humor
Add double bonus points for knowledge of AP Style, and triple bonus points for common sense! :)
Does this sound like something you’d love to do? If so, please email me a brief letter of introduction describing why you think you are the perfect candidate for the internship, along with two recent samples of your writing (either links or better yet, Word.doc or pdf attachments to your letter): firstname.lastname@example.org.
And if you are an SEO Copywriting Certification student or grad, be sure to note that in your email!
Thanks so much! I will be reviewing applications throughout the week, and will be the first to let you know if you’ve been selected for the position this Friday, September 14th!
photo thanks to andjohan (Andreas Klinke Johannsen)